爱情的英语句子用YL开头的爱情句子

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/29 10:27:38
爱情的英语句子用YL开头的爱情句子

爱情的英语句子用YL开头的爱情句子
爱情的英语句子
用YL开头的爱情句子

爱情的英语句子用YL开头的爱情句子
用这么2个字母的单词开始吗

1。夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, fl...

全部展开

1。夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign。
2。世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words。
3。世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover。
It omes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal。
4。是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
5。无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away。
6。如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars。
7。跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing
water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
8。她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night。
9。有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers。
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other。
10。忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among
the silent trees。
11。有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples。
12。“海水呀,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question。
What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence。
13。静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes
love to you。
14。创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间
之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is at。
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning。
15。不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice ause it is high。
16。我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过
去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes。
17。这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their
whisper of joy in my mind。
18。你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow。
19。神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。
让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master。
Let me but listen。
20。我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best。
The best chooses me.
21。那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on
their back。
22。我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life。
23。“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”
“我不过是一朵花。”
We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,
but who are you so silent?“
I am a mere flower。
24。休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes。
25。人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth。
26。神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun
the earth。
27。光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺
诈的。
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the en leaves
happily knows not that man can lie。
28。啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror。
29。我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:
“我爱你。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee。“
30。“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”
Moon, for what do you wait?
To salute the sun for whom I must make way。
31。绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth。
32。神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God。
33。生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth
by the claims of love。
34。枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past。
35。鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud。
The cloud wishes it were a bird。
36。瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”
The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom。“
37。我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。
是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence。
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers。
38。妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过。 Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles。
39。当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East。
40。不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
Do not blame your food ause you have no appetite。
41。群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。
The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep
at the heaven。
42。你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this
I had been waiting long。
43。水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing。
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air。
44。世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness。
45。他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。
当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。
He has made his weapons his gods。
When his weapons win he is defeated hilf。
46。神从创造中找到他自己。
God finds hilf by creating。
47。阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”后边。 Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love。
48。群星不怕显得象萤火那样。
The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies。
49。谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。
I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it。
50。心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

收起

这是我找的啊,你看看,嘿嘿
想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with ...

全部展开

这是我找的啊,你看看,嘿嘿
想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you 。
常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……
Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so mach……
你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!
Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionat words I left for you!
千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!
Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!
不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。
I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.
长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。
I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.
好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!
Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.
在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。
In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you. 一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。
For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.
在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你—新年快乐,佳节如意!
Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!
但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!
Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!
难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?
Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?
我要幸福的昏倒了!
I am too happy to stand faint!
月亮代表我的心!
The moonlight stands for my heart!
过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!
How are you getting on? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!
你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!
You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.
我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”。
I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.
遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。
I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forget you.
在每个想念的日子,想你不容易,不想你更难,愿以一片难懂的心情,深深思念你!情人节快乐!
Every day I miss you. It is a hard time for me to miss you but it is even harder not to do so. In such a contrary mood, I miss you deeply! A happy Valentine’s Day to you!
在你抑郁的时候,我就是你的开心果。在你忧伤的时候,我愿作你的忘忧树!
I will make you happy when you are depressed. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow!
正是因为爱才悄悄的躲开,躲开的是身影,躲不开的是默默的情怀;今天我终于鼓起勇气,向你表达我的爱。
Because of loving you so much that I stood aside. Although my figure left you away, my heart didn’t. Today I have made up my mind to say “I love you”。
只要你愿意,当你失落失意的时候,最需要一个肩膀的时候,告诉我,我会立即出现。
As long as you are willing, please let me know what I can do for you. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody’s shoulder, I will stand before you immediately.
思念中我一千次一万次地问鸿雁问明月问春风,愿鸿雁将我的眷恋捎给你;愿明月将我的问候带给你;愿春风将我的关切送给你!
I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze for thousands of times, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss to you; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you ; the spring breeze can send my care to you!
不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念!
You and I remains the same in different time, at different places,among different people; time is changing, space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!
没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……
Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.
每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。
My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.
你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。
You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.
如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……
If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…
我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴。
I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.
我想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房。
I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.
我想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,伴你好梦。
I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.
我在忧愁时想你,就像在冬天想太阳;我在快乐时想你,就像在骄阳下想树阴。
I miss you when I am depressed, just as I miss the sunlight in winter; I miss you when I feel happy, just as I miss the shade in the hot sun.
曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞。
It’s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind.

收起

YL I love you